JOIN US IN 2021!
Thanks to our sponsors, supporters and of course the cyclists, Epic Impact has raised
EPIC IMPACT BIKE CHALLENGE
Not JUST a bike ride! The Epic Impact Bike Challenge is a journey over 700km from Adelaide to Yankaninna Station, home of the Operation Flinders program.
Travel by bike across 5 days through some of South Australia’s most scenic regions. Join fellow cyclists from a variety of skills for a challenging task. Cyclists are supported by a crew including logistics personal, medical, catering and photography.
Once cyclists arrive at Yankaninna Station, a 2-day Operation Flinders Exercise preview is experienced. Visit a team of young people, abseil, and meet an indigenous elder and during the evenings, enjoy the history of base camp by sleeping in the old shearer’s quarters.
When the week is concluded, you will be flown back to Adelaide by a chartered airplane from Leigh Creek.
- 4 nights accommodation whilst cycling
- 2 nights accommodation at Yankaninna Station
- All meals across the event
- A support crew to assist you along your way
- Epic Impact branded cycling kit – knicks and jersey
- Flights on chartered plane from Leigh Creek to Adelaide
The pre-requisites to take part in the event as a cyclist includes:
- Intermediate to strong cycling fitness level
- Ownership of a road bike
- Access to a mountain bike
- Ability to ride across several days consecutively
- An interest into the work Operation Flinders Foundation does
- Ability to fundraise through networks
All funds raised will go towards a specific team of young people and towards Exercise expenses. There is a minimum fundraising target required.