LEADERSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Job and Person Specification
Position Title: Leadership and Development Manager
Remuneration Level: TBA
Type of Appointment: Full time
Hours per Week: 37.5
J&P Specification Created: 17th January 2018
The position is located at Operation Flinders Foundation, Lvl 1 12 Angus Avenue, Edwardstown S.A. 5039 .
The incumbent of this position reports to:
· General Manager – Programs, People and Culture
The incumbent of this position is responsible for the management of:
· Leadership and development (L&D) and training programs and pathways for; Operation Flinders participants, staff, volunteers and clients.
· Development of accredited training pathways, subjects and certificates including ongoing management and administration, marking and compliance.
· Partnerships with organisations pertaining to L&D and training programs. i.e Partnering RTO’s.
· Promotion of a Leadership and Development organisational culture.
· Learning support to students enrolled in accredited training.
· Training and Assessment strategy.
The incumbent of this position maintains working relationships with:
· CEO, management, office and field staff, volunteers, partnering organisation and client agency personnel.
The high level objectives to be met by the incumbent of this position are to:
· Expand the personal gains, employability and academic pathways for participants by providing accredited training and L&D activities.
· Provide skills enhancement and L&D opportunities for Operation Flinders staff and volunteers by implementing accredited training certifications, subjects and pathways.
· Implement an L&D organisational plan in line with Operation Flinders strategic map, intentional practice and growth mindset.
· Manage key L&D and training stakeholders, clients and partners.
· Increase cliental base to utilise L&D and training programs as a fee for service.
The Leadership and Development Manager is responsible for the effective leadership development of Operation Flinders participants, staff, volunteers and clients and the organisatonal leadership and development strategy. Through creating accredited training pathways and/or activities and providing opportunity for leadership and skill development. These functions are dedicated to the ongoing service of the Operation Flinders Foundation (OFF); including but not limited to Programs, Peer Group Mentors, Staff, Volunteers, Stakeholders, Supporters, Sponsors and Partners.
Key Result Area
Develop and manage accredited training programs and pathways in conjunction with a partner RTO
· Liaise and work with a partnering RTO to develop accredited training subjects and or certificates for participants, staff, volunteers and clients.
· Manage student enquiries, enrolment and administrative tasks pertaining to accredited training packages.
· Develop and manage a Training and Assessment strategy that incorporates current training practices for participants, staff, volunteers and clients.
· Provide learning support to students
· Develop and deliver training material and provide assessment as per Training and L&D strategy.
· Manage partnership relationship and ongoing compliance with partner RTO.
For any further enquiries, please contact Linda White at firstname.lastname@example.org